OF BEING A DISTRIBUTOR MEMBER
DISTRIBUTOR MEMBERS ARE
CONTRACTORS) WHO SELL
PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES
FOR A DIRECT SALES/NETWORK
As a Distributor Member you are not only showing your dedication and support to the industry but through your dues you can help improve the image and ethics of the industry. Most importantly, you nominate and elect your peer Council and Board of Directors that governs your Association both Regionally and Internationally and represents your personal and professional interests. As a member, you and your peers dictate what your association does, what services, programs and benefits your Association provides!
As a Distributor Member You Get:
- Listing in the MLMIA's online Distributor Member directory!
- Access through the Members Only area to many products and services at savings not available to others.
- Membership Certificate: Suitable for framing!
- Code of Ethics: Suitable for framing!
- A subscription to industry news publications
- Distributor Package, Download from Web
- Receive Discounts on books and tapes when ordering from the MLMIA Library
- The MLM Dictionary
- MLMIA Bylaws
- MLMIA Verifiable Standards
Companies must fill this out and return before membership is complete.
- A 'Members-Only' newsletter
- Recommend those who receive MLMIA recognition awards each year.
- Discounted rates to MLMIA workshops and executive conferences
- And much more!
The MLMIA is also excited to announce a new benefit to all its Members: YOUR OWN VIRTUAL OFFICE
As long as you have access to the Internet, you can manage your business from anywhere! Here are just a few of the great features you get:
- MLMIA email account ([email protected])!
- Contacts manager
- Calendar and scheduling manager
- Online Documents
- Article Archive
- Members Directory Listings
- News, Weather, Stocks, and more!
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE BENEFITS...
- You may call us about anything in MLM and be assured of accurate, unbiased answers.
- You are helping educate consumers about the many benefits of Network Marketing
- Your dues are helping create a more positive image for the industry
- The Governmental Affairs Committee meets regularly with officials and allows your voice to be heard.
- Discounts to Conferences
- Eligible to nominate and vote for (yourself included) Council & Board members and MLMIA recognition awards
- Through your membership in MLMIA, which upholds integrity & ethical practices, you are
actively helping rid the industry of people and companies who are unethical or misrepresent the Network Marketing concept
- Receive discounts when ordering from the MLMIA Library!