23164 Supervisory Role:
No FLSA Status:
Exempt Bonus Potential:
Commission Based Description:
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
JOB MISSION SUMMARY
These are the professionals who help us build our business in the national accounts, middle markets, small group markets, distribution channel, group insurance and specialty products areas. Their goal is to meet customer needs and help them make better decisions and about their health care and health care spending.
The Individual segment is looking for an Aetna Sales representative to drive aggressive growth within our Individual Medical (pre-65 and post 65) products. The successful candidate will cultivate strong relationships with brokers & other distribution channels to achieve sales, profitability & growth targets & build new distribution partners to support our aggressive Individual growth strategies
Responsibilities will also include:
- Developing strategies, executing plans for their franchise and accurately forecasting sales production.
- Recruits new brokers and trains & motivates all brokers to sell Individual products.
- Articulates Aetna's value proposition.
- Works with brokers to develop retention strategies.
- Participates in industry organizations and events.
- Active License & non resident licenses as required by all state laws in all state responsible for managing.
- 3-5 years Medical Insurance sales experience, preferred.
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Strongly prefer someone with previous Individual sales experience. If not, must have health/ carrier sales experience.
Additional Job Information:
- Previous Individual sales experience preferred or health carrier sales experience.
- Sales Representative should reside in the Nashville area.
- Must be able to work with little direction and day to day management intervention.
- Must be willing to travel throughout the greater Tennessee area.
- This is a work at home opportunity but must reside in the Nashville area.
- This is position has a base + commission + monthly, quarterly and annual incentive compensation.
Aetna is firmly committed to addressing the health insurance needs of the growing uninsured population as well as the growing numbers of individuals who purchase insurance directly rather through an employer.
We believe we are increasing the positive impact we can have on improving access to healthcare for millions of Americans. We view this as a significant growth opportunity. By the end of 2007, our Individual business will be in 26+ key markets nationwide, as well as the District of Columbia.
We value leadership, creativity and initiative. If you share those values and a commitment to excellence and innovation, consider a career with our company.
Please note that benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here
to review the benefits associated with this position.